With our Dental Hygiene Packages, our qualified and gentle hygienists will look after your oral hygiene! Hygiene appointments are known to protect teeth and prevent active gum disease. This can reduce risk of heart conditions, diabetes and prevent poor general health. At our East Grinstead dental practice our hygienists will expertly help with:
- the management of gum disease.
- provide the vital support through regular professional cleaning and dental health education.
- correct brushing technique to help keep your smiles healthy.
- create a bespoke dental routine for your individual needs.
Call us today to find out about our Hygiene Packages below!
Please note: First time patients must have an initial Hygiene appointment in order for these packages to be applicable.
During your Classic Hygiene visit, our hygienist will:
- Assess your current home care routine
- Removes plaque and calculus deposits
- Provide oral hygiene education
- Assess and provide diet advice
During your Diamond Hygiene visit, our hygienist will:
- All areas included in the CLASSIC Hygiene visit
- Education on how to use the electric brush and the hygienist will go through this with you
- Teach you how to keep the stains away and prevent gum disease
- Help protect the gums and teeth from becoming mobile
- Keep teeth looking whiter and healthier
- Stain Removal through air polishing
Call us today to book your initial hygiene visit and find out how our hygienist can help you!